Dual Fuel/Smart Meter Installer Training
What is it?
COSAC is an established, Logic and EUSR/NSAP accredited Dual Fuel/Smart Meter (DF/SM) installer training provider and is always looking to partner with metering companies and/or energy providers who are already, or who might be considering, Smart Meter installations, or who have other utilities training requirements.
The course covers:
- COSAC Level 2 Diploma students in Smart Meter installation are both EUSR and Gas Safe registered on completion of the course. Currently 100% pass and employment rate
- 12 week DF/SM course structure illustration enclosed
- In addition to delivering safe work, installers have a key role in communicating the energy and cost saving benefits of Smart Meters to households. Through technical proficiency and an experienced, customer services bias, COSAC training creates a culture where communicating the message is as important as delivering a confident skills based service
- Our training, and facilities are accredited to both EUSR/NSAP and ACS standards with re-assessment packages available for gas installers/engineers reaching the 5 year threshold
- E-Learning/web-based capability is utilised to optimise training efficiency
- A portfolio of potentially complementary industry focussed training – i.e. CSCS Green card, SSSTS/SMSTS, First Aid at Work, Safe Driving, Asbestos Awareness, Customer Services and more – delivered both F2F and online
- Proven experience, that in close cooperation with employer/end-users, can generate a cohesive, mutually supporting and culturally in-tune group of installers qualifying off each course of 12 candidates, with 11 courses available within capacity per annum (see DF/SM Programme Structure attached)