What is the CSCS Green Card Course?
With Safe2Site training, we provide the right course to help you successfully complete the RQF level 1 award in health and safety in a construction environment. This certification is a fundamental part of the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is also recognised by the Department for Education and Skills in England and Wales.
Getting a CSCS Green Card with Safe2Site is Simple
A Video Guide to Our Online CSCS Course
Why Choose COSAC for Your CSCS Training Online?
At COSAC, we offer the best possible preparation for this examination. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support to help you succeed because we care. It’s as simple as that. Safe2Site is trusted, flexible and accessible, getting you trained, tested and certified all in under 24 hours.
But if 24 hours is too fast for you, we encourage you to work at your own pace as you can complete the course modules on any device. Bear in mind that for the final test, you’ll need a computer or laptop with a webcam.
An Overview of the Safe2Site Course Contents
- Workers’ individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled.
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational health
Start Today, Get Certified Tomorrow
Our process is easy and flexible to your needs. This course will give you a basic knowledge of construction health and safety as well as your responsibilities as an operative. With this knowledge, you will meet the minimum requirements to conduct work on a construction site, opening up your future job prospects.
If you are an employer looking to buy our online CSCS course for your team, you can absolutely buy as many as you need. Simply put in the quantity of the number you need in the checkout and there you have it, the course right at your fingertips.
We also offer discounts for block and ongoing bookings, so if you would like to find out more, please get in touch with us and a member of our friendly, professional team will be happy to assist you with your requirements.
Discounts are available for Multiple Bookings. Contact us today to find out more.
Who is it for?
Safe2Site is for everyone working on a construction site who wants to apply for a CSCS Green Labourer Card.
What qualification do I get?
• You will receive certification that you have successfully completed E-Learning Safe2Site Course (COSAC).
• It is equivalent to the Level 1 Award in Health and safety in a construction environment and can be used to support your application for a CSCS labourer card.
• Certification is valid for five years.
Why do the Course online?
• The interactive online course takes approximately three hours, plus a 30 minute final test
• Tests are available anytime 24/7
• The course and test can be completed in one go or over a period of days or weeks
• There are no time restrictions to complete it
• Return to the course as many times as you like, it will remember and track your progress
• The first time pass rate is over 98%, with 100% overall
• Your certificate will be available to download within 24 hours of passing
What do you need to do the online course?
The course materials can be accessed on any device connected to the Internet, but for the final assessment, you must have access to a chrome book, desktop or laptop with the following:
- A reliable internet connection, minimum continuous speed of 2mbps (You MUST use an up to date version of the Chrome browser to take your test).
- A working microphone and webcam.
Your device must also meet the following criteria:
- Windows 7 or higher Operating System
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or later
- 4GB of RAM
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later.
What’s included in the price?
• Unrestricted access to the Safe2Site online course
• The end of course online final test (using your own equipment) which will be recorded and validated
• Your downloadable Safe2Site certificate
What does the final test involve?
• Tests are available once you have completed all your modules
• Tests are available anytime 24/7
• Support is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• You are allowed 30 minutes to answer 30 multiple choice questions
• You need to score 24 out of 30 to pass
• You will need valid photographic ID (a passport or UK/EU driving licence)
• You will receive your preliminary result and % score immediately
• Certificate will be available to download within 24 hours
• The cost of resitting a failed test is £35
What should I consider before I buy?
• Can I get a refund if I realise this isn’t the right course for me? You can request a refund within 14 days of purchase, but only if you haven’t accessed Safe2Site
• Do I have access to the equipment that I need? To complete Safe2Site, you need access to a tablet, chrome book, desktop or laptop with internet access to take the final test. The learning materials can be accessed on any device.
• Can I take Safe2Site in other languages? Safe2Site is only available in English and cannot be translated into any other languages
• Can I get support for additional needs, such as dyslexia? Get in touch and we’ll tell you more about the support available
Is this everything I need to get a CSCS green card?
• No, there are two stages to getting a CSCS green card, you need to complete the relevant training and we offer Safe2Site
• The other part is the CITB Health Safety and Environment Test for Operatives, £22 at your local test
• Once both parts are completed, contact CSCS to order the green card, this costs £36
• Safe2Site does not include either the CITB HS&E test or the green card application
When will I need to renew my CSCS card? Do I need to take the test again?
• Your CSCS green card expires after 5 years. Both Safe2Site and the CITB HS&E test are valid for 5 years so you will need to take both again when you re-apply for your CSCS green card.
What mark do I need to get to pass the test?
• The pass mark is 80% and all questions are equally weighted. This means you need to score a minimum of 24 out of 30 to pass.