Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
What is it?
This 1 day course will give you the basic skills you’ll need to assist with the preservation of life in an emergency.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
What’s in it for me?
This is a highly valued life skill in and out of the workplace. You’ll have the confidence to deal effectively with an emergency situation at work, but also with similar situations involving family members or the wider community.