Ladder User and Inspection Course
What is it?
This 1 day course for anyone using steps and ladders or those supervising the use of, as well as those who need to carry out periodic inspections of ladders, step ladders and combination ladders.
The course covers:
- Overview of legislation & regulations
- Hazards in using ladders & stepladders
- Selection of appropriate work at height equipment
- Determination of when it is appropriate to use ladders or stepladders
- Standards and classifications
- Correct inspection techniques
- Storage, handling and maintenance
- Work at Height Regulations (amended 2007)
- Standards & Classifications
- Legal requirements and guidance
- Ladders and component parts
- Initial inspection
- Asset register
- Inspection procedures
- Inspection Documentation
- Manufacturing techniques
- Theory and Practical Tests
Assessment & Certification
End of session multi choice question paper and practical assessment. Each delegate will receive a comprehensive workbook and Aid Certification. Certificates are valid for 3 years.
BOOK YOUR PLACE